The Politics of Welfare State Recalibration in Continental and Southern Europe
- The Politics of Welfare State Recalibration in Continental and Southern Europe (based on my Ph.D. thesis)
- Bürgisser, Reto. Forthcoming. The Partisan Politics of Family and Labor Market Policy Reforms in Southern Europe. In: Garritzmann, Julian, Silja Häusermann, Bruno Palier (eds.): The World Politics of Social Investment (Volume II): The Politics of Varying Social Investment Strategies. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Bürgisser, Reto and Thomas Kurer. 2019. Insider-Outsider Representation and Social Democratic Labor Market Policy. Socio-Economic Review.
- Social Democracy, Intra-Party Class Heterogeneity, and Labor Market Reforms.
- Class Constituencies of Liberalizing and De-liberalizing Social Democratic Parties in Government (with Klaus Armingeon).